Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Home Stretch

As the final month of summer vacation melts away and the new semester approaches I just wanted to say a few things. First of all be sure to vote in the new poll located towards the top right of the page. You can even choose more than one option. (Please choose drunken ramblings so I have an excuse. It really is a disease.) If you have any other ideas that you would like to see me do a post on leave a comment or send me a question at unhblog@yahoo.com.

This last month is going to go fast, but I have at least two pieces that I hope to finish and post sometime before move in weekend. I would like to write more during this final month but it will be pretty hectic for me between some concerts, a trip to Bar Harbor and my brother coming home from California who I haven't seen since Christmas. Anyways, I have high hopes for one of the posts, an social interview of sorts. Hopefully it goes as well as I have planned.

Also, I am currently under contract negotiations with The New Hampshire, UNH's one and only student paper. I was their number one overall draft pick this past summer and a one guest article deal could be in the works. Its still in the early stages, meaningan editor emailed me this morning and I replied so nothing is set in stone. I know, I know, I have ragged on TNH before but I could really use this so I don't have to do so much self promotion, plus it could be interesting to see that side of the journalism world. Just don't call me a sellout. The blog will always come first.

Ok, I got to get back to work. I hope to have a legitimate post up soon.
Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a new hampshirite piece in the school paper. could be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete