Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm back!

Nonsensical Nation, another year is upon us! Who else is ready to party? And maybe study a little bit too... maybe. My apartment and room are coming together nicely, but it's fucking hot in here. One quick note, if you're around be sure to check out the Trash to Treasure yard sale over at the fish bowl next to Congreve. They did a great job putting it all together, but all the good stuff is going fast so get to it, especially before Irene comes!

Alright, the main point of this post is to announce that I'll be releasing the summer project today. Like very soon. So be sure to check out the blog's fan page on Facebook or my Twitter page for the links.

It's good to be back! Party! It's not a crime!


Also, the UNH-Maine game at Fenway will be "officially" announced today at a press conference... but we all know who broke that news two weeks ago. So all of you who doubted my sources and credibility...SUCK IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment