Monday, November 28, 2011

Boarding for Boobies!


On Saturday December 3rd there will be a Boarding for Breast Cancer snowboard and ski rail jam on Boulder Field from 4 to 8pm. There will be artificial snow and a handful of different rails and boxes set up and prizes for the winners. It is sponsered by several different board shops and dozens of students have already registered to compete. It is $5 for students and $10 for non-students to compete. Check out their Facebook Event page for all the details.

It is open to all levels of ability, but you should probably be better than my friend:


See you there and I hope to see some people throwing down. I don't think I'll be competing, but I'll definitely stop by to watch and maybe snag a few pictures or videos to throw up on the blog.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun event for a cause! I just had a breast reduction surgery recently to prevent the spread of cancer cells in my body. I salute you for supporting this advocacy and helping cancer patients like myself.

    ReplyDelete