Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Questions with UNH hockey player Justin Agosta

  1. Why did you choose UNH? Since I was young I knew I always wanted to play in Hockey East and with how reputable UNH is as a hockey program it felt like a perfect fit... When I came on my visit it was white out the whit and that made it a very easy decision as well.. I committed the next morning.
  2. Do you have any pre-game rituals or any teammates that have strange rituals? I am very superstitious so at the start of every season I'll do some random things and then when I have a good game I'll continue to do it.
  3. What’s been your best hockey moment throughout your career? Even though it didn't happen yet, Fenway vs Maine will probably be the best moment of my career.
  4. Who do you see as having a breakout year at UNH? Any freshmen you think could step in and make an impact this year? I think any of our forwards can have a break out year.. I think Burke will have the best chance at having a breakout year.. he was pretty unlucky last year with getting mono and then having some shoulder problems. I also think Nick Sorkin will have a big year.
  5. What’s the best part about being a hockey player at UNH? The best part is with no question our fans. Everyone knows UNH is one of the most exciting places to play and thats because of the fans.
  6. What’s your favorite non-hockey aspect at UNH? Spring time is awesome here.
  7. If the student section were to hold up an “Easy button” after goals, do you think players would hit it? Hahah.. I'm sure someone would do it. I would like to see that.
  8. What music is playing in the locker room before a game? Is there a team DJ? All types of music is playing... I'll have my headphones in most likely.
  9.  This came from another fan, describe one teammate as a fruit or vegetable. Who, what and why? Hah, this is probably the hardest one on here.. have to compare Knodel to cauliflower.. kids whiter then casper.. can't come up with anything else.
  10. Over the summer UNH strength and conditioning director Paul Chapman did the “Slapshot Challenge” at JP’s. What teammate do you think would have the best shot at beating the challenge? If Blake Kessel was still here he would probably beat Chappy.

1 comment: