So today I thought of how whenever I have one class canceled it instantly makes me about 90 times more likely to skip my other classes that day. I then began thinking of a post, "when it's okay to skip"and began making a list thinking of it as a meme. I didn't feel like making a bunch of memes, so I just made the first one. I also didn't feel like finding the perfect picture for it so I just used the classic John Belushi image. In short, I am very lazy.
Anyways, here is my remaining list of when it is okay to skip classes. Feel free to comment all the ones I forgot...
- Have an exam in afternoon, skip morning class to
- Have an exam in the morning. Skip afternoon class to
reward yourself for doing welldrink sorrows away.
- Too cold.
- Too hot.
- Too humid.
- Professor doesn't take attendence.
- "He'll never give us a pop quiz two classes in a row..."
- Too hungover.
- Still drunk.
- Bed is too comfortable.
- "It's only a level 400"
- It is a Friday...
- According to the syllabus, we're watching a documentary.
- Only two levels left...
- History class? That's why we have the History Channel. Ancient Aliens marathon. Sweet.
- Environmental Conservation? Gets high and watches Planet Earth.
- Poly Sci? I watch the Daily Show every night!
- Intro to Music? I love music. (Turns up Ke$ha).