Thursday, March 15, 2012

SB2012? Let's go to Maine... wait, what?

I'm heading up to UMaine tomorrow to visit my high school buddy for St. Patrick's Day weekend. Long time readers may know him as the commenter "Maine Guy." If I don't make it back alive, avenge my death by either killing Bananas or burning down Alfond. I'm not really sure what to expect because I know those Mainers aren't the brightest bunch, but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.

The last time I visited Maine, a lot of crazy stuff happened so I'm hoping this will be a fun way to wrap up my final spring break.

Once break is over I'll be returning to UNH for my final stretch of classes. Ever. That is terrifying and awesome at the same time. But I'd say about 98.7% terrifying. That being said, it will have to be the greatest two months or so in UNH's history. I have a couple final projects in the works so stay tuned and see you next week Nonsensical Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment