Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bus to NYC Official

Just this afternoon C&J announced that beginning in February there will be a daily bus from UNH to Portsmouth and then directly to New York City. The bus will leave UNH at 6:30 a.m. stop through Portsmouth at 7 and arrive in NYC around noon. There is a return bus at 2 p.m. On the weekends the trips are switched. A one way trip is $75. That's a little pricy, but taking away a transfer at South Station in Boston, which can take a while will be worth the price. I've taken buses to Boston to NYC many times and I think this will be pretty great. I love visiting NYC and this will definitely make the trip a little easier. Check out an article about this in Friday's TNH. I believe they were able to interview the C&J president and Huddleston has been tweeting about this for a few days.

So, today I finished up one class for good. Three papers and an exam to go... I need a beer. 

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment