Thursday, December 2, 2010

Plans Taking Shape...

It's been a pretty busy week over here at Nonsensical Headquarters. Final papers, research and finals preparation aside, yesterday we had a twitter confirmation from President Huddleston that there will be a bus from Durham to NYC starting in January or February and today we had a UNH professor tell her class to "Stay classy, not UMassy." Ahh yes, my evil plan to take over UNH is finally starting to take shape. Just wait. Before you know it UNH will be under my command.
Excellent.


Anyways, if you are at all interested in President Huddleston's Twitter account (following him is worth making an account) check out this post on TNH Executive Editor Thomas Gounley's personal blog. Mr. Gounley and I are both huge fans of Huddleton's Twitter, but Tom proved this morning he really is the ultimate Huddle-Tweet analyzer.

I'm keeping this short because I need to get some work done so I can enjoy my first Thirsty Thursday in a while... and I really want to get drunk as soon as possible.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment