Monday, November 29, 2010

Guess the Situation

It has been a week since I last posted so let's start this off with a little fun. That means it is time for a rousing game of "Guess the Situation." I give you a quote out of context and you guess the situation that quote is describing. Today's quote was provided by a roommate while enjoying dinner at Stillings.

Quote:  "I just wanted it to drip around her mouth a little, but it went all over her face."

Now guess the situation! Was it:

A) A practical joke gone wrong.
B) A sexual encounter.
C) His famous last words.
D) A quote from Superbad.
E) All of the above.

If you guessed "B) A sexual encounter" you are completely wrong. The correct answer was "A) A practical joke gone wrong." He went for the old tap the bottom of the glass of water while the person is drinking trick and it back fired. Needless to say, while describing the situation he made one of the most hilarious sexual innuendoes I've ever heard.

Anyways, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving break. I know it was the first break I've had at UNH where I truly looked forward to having a few days off at home. I mean, I love being home with my family, but college isn't to shabby either. Luckily I got all my first choices for classes next semester so it should be a lot lighter with the amount of work.

Just a heads up, posting might be light for the rest of the semester. I think it's understandable, I have a couple research presentations and final projects to take care of along with finals. I'm not complaining, but I need to make priorities at this time of the year. I'll still try and post everyday during the week, but they'll be pretty brief for the most part.

Also, vote in the new poll!

Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Poll!
    Actually something to really think about!

    ReplyDelete