Thursday, November 11, 2010

Running Journal: Apartment Clean

Background info: My roommates and I had a few people over last night... According to my memory the last person left around 2:30 or 3 a.m... Then she returned at 4 with a copy of Role Models and Dominoes, angry that none of us went with her. If that doesn't confuse you, it should.  Anyways, you get the idea. A small social gathering, a late night and lots of alcohol... and once again I was complimented on my DJing skills... let's just say there was an epic sing-a-long to Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" that came out of nowhere.

Since I can't divulge any more details of the night, this is a running journal of me cleaning my apartment this morning:

-Woke up around 10:30. Too hungry to fall back asleep. (After about 5 hours of sleep.)
-Living area has that unique smell of beer, Jack Daniel's and pizza.
-Dominoes girl had also just woke up after sleeping on couch.
-The Role Models menu screen is up and volume is blasting. She says it was looping all night.
-I start putting dishes in sink, trash, recycling all that stuff...
-Discover unopened sugar-free Red Bull someone left... I'm gonna make it through the day... or at least until 2 p.m.
-Pour out Beirut cups, bunch of random stuff like coins, playing cards, bottle caps in a few.
-Find 3 slices of dominoes on coffee table. Put in fridge for later.
-Find half-eaten slice of pizza in toaster oven.
-Half popped bag of popcorn in microwave
-Half-eaten ramen on counter.
-Check couches. No sofa pizza, but find a lot of pens, popcorn and a snickers bar.
-Discover dishes in dishwasher are clean. Someone ran it last night. Awesome.
-Empty dishwasher and basically refill it.
-Made a trip to HoCo- they should have known better and had a late breakfast like on the weekends. Also, when the entire bottom level is full, they should really open up the upstairs. Just my opinion though.

That is the most activity I plan on doing for the day.

Lastly, I'm not gonna lie, this song is my new jam:

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment