Monday, April 4, 2011

That's no ordinary rabbit!


Okay, seriously. What is up with all these spray paint tags popping up all over campus?  This rabbit is on the second floor door at Dimond Library. I've seen Charlie Sheen, Abe Lincoln, and gorillas among others. What does it meeeeaaaan? Is it a protest? Is it symbolic? Is it gonna nibble your bum or is it just a harmless little bunny? Or is it simply some kids with nothing better to do. Needless to say, UNH is gonna be pissed and I'm interested to see if this tagging is really apart of something bigger.

In other news, VP Joe Bidden visited UNH today. I saw a few snipers chilling on the roof of the MUB. You know... normal UNH shit. 

Stay classy, not UMassy.

Update:
PS: It could also be a squirrel... but I couldn't reference Monty Python with a squirrel.

Update 2:
PPS: Upon further review, I'm really starting to think it is probably a squirrel. I swear to drunk I'm not God.

Meh?
 
This is a rabbit.                                        This is a squirrel. 

8 comments:

  1. Its a black squirrel, they do exist! There's also two squirrels kissing under a red heart tagged on the outside of the Devine lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing scared the crap out of my friend the other day because they thought it was a real dead squirrel smushed up against the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally took this pictureee haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres a couple around of The Dude with Abide written under them

    ReplyDelete
  5. wuddup, i did this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i call shenanigans. i know it wasnt you because i made this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is, of course, only one way to settle this matter. I propose a duel.

    ReplyDelete