Monday, February 13, 2012

96 bottles of beer on the wall...

Fellow UNH 2012ers, we are 96 days away from graduating. Chew on that for a second. It is time to step our game up. Remember this is UNH's Greatest Semester Ever.

If you haven't seen it yet, there is a new UNH Meme Facebook page that has been blowing up. I got a tweet last week about starting one, but my lazy senioritus diseased self dropped the ball so all I can do is help promote it. I will however be selecting one a week as my favorite pick and post it on the blog. Here's my first pick:

There were a lot of good ones, but I hate the UNH bookstore and refuse to go there anymore so this one definitely caught my attention.

In other news, I started working on a new blog project. All I can say is that it will be a way to wrap up this whole thing before graduation and a trivia/scavenger hunt game with prizes will be involved. Stay tuned for updates and rules on how to play and win.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment