Sunday, February 5, 2012

You can't spell "Patriots" without "Riots"

UNHers, if you see or hear of anything happening on campus tonight related to excessive police force, dumb students or just cops and students mixing in general please let me know. Leave a comment on this post, send me a tweet, facebook the New Hampshirite or email me. Pictures would be wonderful. I hope nothing happens, but I would like to stay on top of anything.

Seriously people, be smart tonight. We all may be drunk and angry (or happy if you're from NY/NJ) but don't do anything stupid. Remember: Classy, not UMassy.

As a Boston fan I've seen 3 Super Bowls, 2 World Series,1 NHL and 1 NBA Championship. I've been spoiled and really can't complain. Be safe and be smart if your venture onto campus tonight.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment