Thursday, February 2, 2012
1) Why did you choose to play at UNH?
I come from an area that is not big into hockey so I wanted to come to a place that had a big fan base and passion for the game.
2) Throughout your career, what has been your most memorable hockey experience?
The most memorable would have to be the entire Frozen Fenway weekend. From the practice to the game it was all pretty unreal and it was my first time at Fenway Park.
3) Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Hockey players all have rituals. I pretty much follow the same schedule every game with warm ups, taping sticks and getting dressed at the same times and of course lining up the same way and a few handshakes.
4) Non-hockey related, what have you enjoyed the most about UNH?
I like the size [of the campus] big enough to meet a lot of new people, but also has a small feel.
5) I know you guys are focused on the game, but is there a chant you like the most?
I like when the crowd gets the wave going kinda old school its only happened twice this year so I would like to see more of that.
6) What are your goals heading into the end of the season?
Getting the highest seed in the Hockey East playoffs that we can get and give us best chance to advance to the semifinals.
7) Growing up what NHL player(s) did you admire? Who is your favorite team?
I'm a big Caps fan so I am big OV guy, but growing up I liked Markus Naslund of Vancouver he was my favorite player.
8) Zombie apocalypse. Which teammate survives the longest?
Good question, that's a tough one I like my chances if I can meet up with my brother he is a mountain man and a engineer but if it's individual thing I'd go Damon Kipp.