Thursday, May 28, 2009

Internet Impossible

Hello all. I am currently half-way moved from my old house (which apparently is impossible to sell) to my new house (which is unfinished). So basically I don't have internet where I am currently living and in all honesty I have no idea where I will be living for the summer. Could be at a barn, in a trailer, a camper, an apartment, my old house or my unfinished new house. Currently my only internet access is at my barn where my new house is being built or at my local library. This means posts may be few and far between until things settle down. I do have a few (and hopefully good posts) saved on my laptop, but there is no such thing as wireless internet in small cow towns of New Hampshire. Hopefully I will be able to find some time to add a legitimate post within a few days but is has been pretty hectic for a while. You have no idea how many times over the past few days I've wanted to google something and I walked into my house's office to realize that it is completely empty with no computer or anything. Enjoy your summer.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment