Friday, January 8, 2010

Prepare To Have Your Faces Rocked

Hello everyone. For the purposes of this blog, my name is Rusty, and I am the self-proclaimed Party/Sports Correspondent. The New Hampshirite will cover these fields as well, but I'm specifically focused on those topics, because that's what college (besides academics but fuck that) is all about to a guy, right? Sorry ladies. For you, I guess you'd need a Party/Sweatpants Correspondent. That's not me.

Like The New Hampshirite, I share a hatred for Ke$ha, which is a really fucking stupid name. Your song is dumb, half of your references are from before you were born, and I hope your 15 minutes of fame ends incredibly soon. It's painful.

To cleanse my ears from that song Tik Tok, I have to listen to this so I feel better. Ladies and gentlemen, one of the greatest bands to walk the Earth, KISS.



If you have any suggestions for what you want to hear or if you already hate me and want to tell me to fuck off because you think sweatpants are a comfortable substitute, send something to unhblog@yahoo.com and it'll get to me eventually.

2 comments:

  1. You are spot on with the sweatpants remark. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its kinda funny cause i had to look up what Ke$ha was...and ya she sucks.. not saying i wouldn't F her in the A.... and then you say she sings about everything before her time which she does..

    Then you come on and play Dr. Love that was way before your time... hahahah

    Atleast you got some good taste in music

    ReplyDelete