Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekend Wars

It is the first full weekend of the semester and it is time to start the weekend wars. It's going to be a cold one in Durham, but don't let that be your excuse to staying in your room all weekend. Bundle up, wear layers and make a difference. With your help UNH can become a top party school once again. I believe in you my fellow UNHers, so let's do this and make a change. I'm keeping this short because I have a few things to do before the night begins, seriously I don't know why you're reading this. It's like 3:30 on a Friday, you better be drunk, or at least on your way. I am a terrible role model. I apologize. Quick question for any engineer or or mechanical science type majors out there: say I have a school bus stop sign in my room. How would be the best way to make it light up and stuff? It has those two red flashers and wires that were cleanly cut by Mr. Takefield himself. Is there a way to connect those wires to something and make it light up? I'm going to get fire coded...

Speaking of Takefield, we have a new weekly addition to the blog. It is called "Professor Takefield's Science Fact of the Week" because I think I should incorporate more education in this college blog. This week's fact is that the largest meteor to hit the earth it was about 6 miles high and hit near the Yucatan Peninsula. Holy fuck that is big. Thanks, science that was enlightening.

Anyways, have a good weekend UNH and party hard. Stay safe, stay smart, stay drunk and most of all
Stay classy, UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment