Sunday, January 31, 2010

Product Review

So a while back I wrote a brief post on CSN stores and how they sell a huge variety of merchandise from barstools, to furniture, to game room appliances and even UNH specific items.  In return for my review they sent me one of their products. I received the wooden collegiate sign to hang in my room. I must say that I am very pleased with this product and the company's services. The one knock against them is they couldn't ship to my GSS box so I had to have it mailed home and brought up by my parents.


Overall, I am very pleased with this product. It is in great condition and it was very well packaged. It shipped on the lower end of the estimated delivery date and the staff was very helpful. I would definitely check out their various sites and services if you are interested in sprucing up your dorm or apartment. CSN is the third largest home retailer in America so you know that their products are great quality. 

Stay classy, not UMassy. 

1 comment: