Friday, October 8, 2010

Napkin Notes

Today I wrote my first napkin note since I got violently ill after eating chicken at Philbrook during my freshman year. I took a picture of the note I wrote today, but it couldn't be read because my camera phone sucks. My roommate also took a picture because his phone is way better then mine, but I wasn't able to get in onto my laptop... anyways, the note read something like this:

Dear UNH Dining,

If you really care about sustainability and the environment then you would NOT serve cod nuggets, due to the current state of the stock. (Meaning there aren't enough cod in the ocean to sustainably be fished.) May I recommend haddock? 


-The New Hampshirite
Stay classy, not UMassy.


Anyways, I wrote it at Stillings this afternoon and I really hope they post and respond to it. Our oceans are dying people, I'm super cereal. They've been overfished for centuries and our current restrictions are not enough! More liberal hippy douche comments! (I'm not really this hippyish, I just want there to be more cod in the future. I like to fish.) 


Have a great Homecoming weekend!


Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment