Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bad Weather and Finals Got You Down?

Are you bogged down by this crappy weather or still studying for you last finals of the year like me? Well I had a couple of interesting photos that will hopefully get a laugh or at least a "WFT!?!" response out of you.

The first is an advertisement in my roommate's FIELD AND STREAM magazine. Check out this glory of an ad from the back page: (Sorry from the crooked scan)


"Put in any liquid without detection" are you friggen kidding me?!?! That might be the most awesome awful thing I have ever read. God, I'm happy Zeta isn't around anymore...

This next picture is of my friend's bird "Sunny." Let's say that Sunny likes to party and there's no better way to enjoy the warm weather than a few Corona's in the sun. Yes, that is a real bird. And no it was not  harmed in the making of this photo. Side note, I am one of the very few people this bird has never bitten and made bleed. One of my roommates has a legit scar from this bird.


That's all I have for now. I have my last final tomorrow at 1 and then I have some serious packing and apartment cleaning to get to. Best of luck if you have anymore exams left! Two more days...


Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment