Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday's Weekend Preview

There is nothing better than a warm, sunny Friday in Durham, unless of course, that you don't have Friday classes. I am very excited for the football game tomorrow, don't forget about the free BBQ offered to students before the game. UNH is expected to be a National Championship contender this season and St. Francis didn't win a game all last year, so it should be a blowout.

Happy Labor Day Weekend.

For those of you new to the blog, I usually don't post Saturdays and Sundays, so don't be worried if there is nothing new up over the weekend. However, if something comes up, a weekend post is not out of the question. I am very happy to say that the amount of page views per day has increased each day since last weekend, which means that I must be doing something right. But I am still under the amount of average viewers I had at the end of last semester. So, please be sure to tell your friends about the site, because I would like to reach the biggest audience possible.

I also encourage readers to comment on blog posts because that will help me get to know my readers better. It is quick and easy and you can remain anonymous. Also don't forget that the New Hampshirite is on facebook and twitter. I'm really trying to keep the blog up with all these technological advances. Speaking of technology, check out this video. I first saw the original version a few years back, but after a professor showed an updated version this week I have decided to share it with all of you. It is very interesting so take a minute to check it out.


Last night I made my first D-Hop trip of the year and I have decided that I will be keeping a tally to see how man times I go there in a semester. (Keep in mind that probably about 90% of those trips I will be very, very drunk.) That's it for now, have a nice long weekend, stay safe, stay smart, stay drunk. I hope that most of you will be at the football game tomorrow.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment