Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

I got to be quick because I'm heading home for the night before making the trek up to Orono tomorrow to fuck shit up at UMaine. I got to show 'em what we do. I expect to get extremely drunk Friday night, but I'll be keeping a notecard in my pocket to document, as best I can, the night's activities. I expect to have a post detailing it all up by Monday. I hope you are pumped up for this weekend, even if it is parent's weekend. I'm sure that you will all find something to do, don't let the man put you down. And by man I mean those fucking cops and UNH administrators. Keep an eye out for a future column on that topic.

If you aren't pumped up by now watch this video of Rage Against the Machine. If this video doesn't make you want to fuck shit up, I don't know what will. Their stage presence is amazing.



Have an awesome weekend and stay safe, stay smart, stay drunk and most of all:

Stay classy not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment