Stats as of Wednesday May 19th at 5 p.m. (ish)
- Total blog posts: 350
- This school year: 264
- This semester: 155
- Posts by Corey: 9 (Also contributed to a few under my name)
- Lady Meow: 9 (Also contributed to a few under my name)
- Rusty: 4
- New Hampshirite: 239 (3 guest posts)
- Total blog hits: 46,111 visits and 92,710 views
- This school year: 40,967 visits and 81,056 views (Yeah, it took off this year... especially since late February)
- Biggest single day: April 20th 779 visits and 1,629 views (You know you go to UNH when... was published the 19th and had 773 and 1,562.)
- Biggest month: April- 9,933 visits and 21,320 views
- Average hits per day: This refreshes every week and I'm not doing the math... right now it is at 235 visits and 417 views but before finals week it was around 300 and 600. April it was 331 and 711.
- Highest comments on a post: 40 (Original Porn burning post)
- Estimated trips to DHOP: 20-25.
- Money spent on alcohol and other things: I don't want to know... too much.
- TNH Newspaper columns: 25 (I think I had 13 in the fall and I know I had 12 in the spring.)
- Times I was reported to the office of conduct due to a TNH column: 1 (pretty sure it was also the only column I didn't directly reference or subliminally hint about drugs or alcohol. Thanks Dining Director!)
- And for everyone who has ever told me that I am worthless, alcohol and drugs ruin students and that I should spend more time studying and stop blogging my GPA: 3.5 (Should be the same or higher after the spring semester is factored in... bitches.) The funny this is my lowest GPA for a semester was from before I started the blog.
Stay classy, not UMassy.
*Please note there should be at least one post tomorrow although I'll be leaving around noon. I'm going to try to write over the summer, even if it is just once a week or something. For those of you who aren't going to read over the summer (you suck, not really I understand), take care and see you next year. To graduating seniors, especially Corey, my friends, acquaintances and blog readers: congratulations and best of luck in the real world. Make UNH proud. It's been fun.