Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rusty's Fuck Jams

Alright, they're not actually fuck jams, but that's an awesome name for any playlist. They're summer jams. You caught me.

First off, let me say that there will be no country on this list, even though I live in New Hampshire and everyone talks about Yoo-hoo on their dashboard or whatever. That just sounds messy.

Also, if you're a guy and try to play Lady Meow's selections, you'll get a server error because that playlist is too gay to function. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. As a matter of fact, I actually have one of the same songs on my playlist too.

Let's do this dance. Here's my summer playlist:

"Bet I Bust" - B.o.B. ft. Playboy Tre and T.I.
"Straight Outta Compton" - NWA (Most of the stuff on this list is relatively new, besides this, that I rediscovered, and another)
"Alejandro" - Lady Gaga (Have to have at least one Lady Gaga song. ALE ALE JANDRO ALE ALE JANDROOOO)
"Lightweight Jammin" - E-40 ft. Clyde Carson, Husalah
"I Wish" - Skee-Lo (This song just makes me want to put on a heather grey Charlotte Hornets t-shirt and play schoolyard basketball)
"Warm Heart of Africa" - The Very Best ft. Ezra Koenig (A song that Pitchfork loves to masturbate to, but fuck those tweed-wearing assholes)
"Flash Delirium" - MGMT (Yeah say whatever, it's a good song)
"Summer Angel" - Minus The Bear (Yeah that's right I had the new Minus The Bear album a month ago, what whaaat)
"Orphans" - The Gaslight Anthem (And I already have the new Gaslight Anthem what what whaaaaat.... so no link)
"A/B Machines" - Sleigh Bells (They repeat the same two phrases, but the beat is so great)
"Baptism" - Crystal Castles (Shit is so good and I don't really know why)
"Dancing In The Dark" - Bruce Springsteen (I was going to put "Born To Run" but Lady Meow took it. That's alright though, because almost all Bruce is good Bruce)
"Take Me Home Tonight" - Eddie Money (The closer for this amazing playlist that will get stuck in your head for about five months if you listen to it. I heard it in January. TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT I DON'T WANNA LET YOU GO TIL YOU SEE THE LIGHT)

2 comments:

  1. Not exactly what my list would look like, but so glad there's no country...I'm from Kentucky & should love the crap, but I refuse to give in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything with E-40 and I'm basically sold, beleedat

    ReplyDelete