Tuesday, September 21, 2010

There's Nothing I Loathe More...

...than an oxymoronic outfit choice. Are you hot, are you cold? I'm lost. Try again next time maybe with some jeans and with some snow on the ground. Barf. Nice legs though. Since I got so much response from last semester's post on the style here at UNH. I thought I'd only continue it. I'm in the midst of writing a legit post on the new Gen-Eds as well. So look for that soon!


Moving on, if you're in the Dover area on Saturday AND if you're 21. Oktoberfest Pub CrawlOctoberfest has fourteen Dover restaurants opening their doors for a fun-filled day of German-themed food and entertainment.  Get your tickets now!  For just $10 you will be served a free appetizer at each restaurant, drink specials, and enjoy free entertainment, plus giveaways and prizes. The first 300 tickets sold include a commemorative t-shirt and a 23oz. Sam Adams Beer Stein.  Don't miss out!
My group and myself about 15 of us, are doing a themed crawl. We're all wearing funky wigs. People really get into it. So if you're ready to kick off fall the right way come join! It goes from Noon to five. But don't be surprised to see me passed out in a bush somewhere on Central Ave around 3.
Since this is a pretty male dominated blog I thought I'd put this in only to be fair. You're welcome. (Editor's note: According to our facebook fan page, the majority of readers are female. We do it for the ladies. Writers Edit: New Hampshirite needs to get laid) 


*Picture credit to TitterTatters (I love my friends, they know me all too well.)


xoxo Lady Meow

2 comments:

  1. i think girls wear those to hide the cankles. i dont understand it either lady meow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is bad enough without the uggs. when did leggings become pants?!?!?!?! I do not wanna see your lack of pants riding into your butt.

    ReplyDelete