Friday, September 3, 2010

Drinking Time!

Quick and early post today because I have back-to-back classes and then got to clean up the apartment before the night's shenanigans begin. I hope you all enjoyed your first Thirsty Thursday of the year, especially you freshman having your first on of your college career. I know I sure did. My roommates and I were just having a few drinks, watching a few football games, keeping it low key. We all have morning classes and a few have 8 and 9 a.m's so we weren't planning on getting too rowdy. After a while we notice one of the roommates has passed out on the couch. After a few minutes he flops over and now his head and neck are bent over the edge in an awkward and uncomfortable manner. Then he falls. Face-first digger to the floor. He was completely KO'ed, not moving. So, being the kind person I am, I grab his upper body, another roommate grabs his legs and we carry him off too bed. About halfway there he finally wakes up and says (read this in a 4-year-old voice to get the full effect) "Where are we going?" Maybe you had to be there, but it was fucking hilarious and I'm sure most of you can relate to this, and if not, you probably will be able to soon enough.

Anyways, it's the weekend, college football has started, UNH plays their opening game Saturday at noon (you all better be there!) and then we have Labor Day. What I'm saying to you is this, there is no excuse not to drink this weekend. Enjoy, party on, stay safe. I must leave you now to get ready for tonight's humdinger. 


Come on, how can you not like a little folk-rock to kick off you weekend?

Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment:

  1. friendly warning to the freshy,
    cops are more uptight the first weekend!
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete