Monday, February 28, 2011

The Domino Effect

I know I'm getting this post up late, but I've been cranking since 7 AM this morning. Polishing off my TNH column and then grinded out a couple final drafts and revisions between classes. Then of course I had to get in a game (or three) of NHL 2011. Bobby Butler is leading rookies in scoring in my season. No biggie. Then of course the Domino Effect kicked in. More on that in one second.

The other night I saw a live performance of Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You." It was performed on a banjo and accordion. I thought that was awesome and deserved to be mentioned.

TMZ UNH Sports Update: I saw hockey player Greg Burke in a sling in class today. I feel bad for that kid,   he just can't stay healthy.

Anyways, back to the Domino Effect. The Domino Effect is a tradition here at Nonsensical Headquarters where if one person grabs a beer someone else must join in. I know what you're thinking, and yeah I know it is a Monday, but shit happens. Someone has a rough day and you can't let them drink alone. It has already risen to four people drinking and I expect a few more to join in as they finish their work for the night. Don't judge me or us, I've put in a solid day of writing and studying today and I don't have a class until after three tomorrow afternoon. Nonsensical Headquarters is a judgement free zone. Nonsensical Headquarters is also a bullshit free zone. New Hampshirite, Out!

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment