Saturday, March 5, 2011

(Fake) Dick Umile is on Twitter

And his first Tweet was sent to me! You have no idea how bad I wish I started this account. I mean I love UNH hockey, but there is so much potential with this account. So far the tweets have been "meh." I hope the full potential and creativity is reached.


Please UNH. Win tonight and keep winning. I don't want to have to write a post about another late season, heart-breaking collapse. I know this is still the regular season, but we need some momentum heading in the playoffs. Go 'Cats, let's drink some Eagle Blood tonight. Winning.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

2 comments:

  1. *SHOCKING* another late season, heart-breaking collapse

    This is why I voted for the basketball team to be the first to win a championship on that poll you had a while back.

    Did you ever post the results from that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I posted them in back at the end of December when the vote closed, but it was over break so a lot of people probably missed them:

    47% said men's hockey will win a national championship
    28%- football team wins FCS
    25%- basketball team wins the America East tournament

    ReplyDelete