Sunday, March 27, 2011

That Sucked.

And so ends another UNH hockey season. I just wrote a full reaction of the game and season and life as a UNH fan for my TNH column so you'll have to wait for Tuesday for that... For now, I guess I'm just going to say: Fuck that lobster. You don't mess with tradition with a trip to the Frozen Four on the line!

In all seriousness, that was a memorable season that ended in such a similar fashion to almost every UNH season I can remember. It hurt, but we must move on. The Red Sox eventually won a World Series and UNH will eventually win a national championship.

 Thanks to the team, my fellow student fans and most of all the senior class. They have represented UNH so well over the last four years. But again, my full reaction will be up on Tuesday.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment