Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break

Well UNH, we've made it to another spring break. Once again the entire campus leaves for the first round of Hockey East games, St. Patrick's Day and even my birthday. I swear UNH does this on purpose to cut down on campus parties. I'm not gonna say too much, but when school resumes again The New Hampshirite will finally be of legal drinking age. I know what you're thinking, you've been listening to an underaged student this whole time. It was probably pretty obvious early on, but yes, I am a youngin'.

Hell week is over, the blog's second birthday is also right around the corner, it's Spring Break. Party time. If you're on campus tonight, hit up the hockey game and party all night long. All weekend long. All week long. I'm not in the mood to write anything serious right now so I'm out.

Time to win the only way possible:


Stay classy, not UMassy. Wildcat Blood.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be quite rowdy about spring break especially on the first day of the start of it. It brings back fond memories as well.

    ReplyDelete