Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nonsensical's 2nd Anniversary


Today is the blog's second birthday/anniversary. I'm not really sure what to call it. Either way, it's been two years since I got the idea to start this in my Williamson dorm room and quite honestly, I didn't think it would last two days. To tell you the truth, I didn't realize it was today until late last night so I really don't have anything special planned. (I did remember over spring break, but I promptly forgot with the insane amount of work and birthday's recently. Seriously, what's up with March? I've had mine, two roommates and several other friends all have had birthdays since break.)

Last year we added two writers, but nothing like that is going on right now. I guess all I can say is that this has been one hell of a ride and I've enjoyed every minute of it. This blog would be nothing without its readers so whether you check in once a week or once an hour: thank you. Nonsensical Nation is my inspiration and most of my posts pretty much write themselves. We've shared stories, laughs, rants, offensive commentary (and comments)  and I don't think I would change a single thing.

This is a happy and celebratory occasion so put your glasses (or water bottles of vodka) in the air and cheers! Thanks for a great two years and here's to one more! Okay, enough sentimental bullshit it's time to get rowdy, party and celebrate the only way I know how! Wildcat Blood.

Yeah, I went there. Turn that shit up to 11.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

3 comments:

  1. I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reminding me that i wasted 2 years reading your crap



    lol jk, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pulling a prank on UNH tomorrow would be a good way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete