Saturday, December 12, 2009

Making Changes

If you're not blind, which I am assuming unless you have a brail print out of this blog, you may have noticed that I have made some layout and format changes. If you didn't notice I changed the color scheme a bit. I also changes some things on the right sidebar. Where the UNH logo is I plan on changing each week (starting next semester)  to a different picture taken by me or a reader. Feel free to send funny, cool and blog appropriate pictures as submissions. All my contacts are also listed over there as well as some reader confessionals. So if you leave an awesome comment (like how this blog changed your life) it could be added. (I will not add anonymous comments though so make up a nickname or whatever.) Let me know if you have any suggestions to make the blog better and more appealing.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment