- Robert J. Crossen won't be stealing anymore laptops.
- SCOPE gets a big band for climax.
- Men's Hockey squeaks into the playoffs
- Women's Hockey nets Durham a National Championship trophy (1st since '85 women's Lax)
- Men's Basketball wins America East and goes dancing. They have shown they can play defense against major Big East teams (Pitt), but can they score consistently?
- A student protest will make a difference (Not Smith Hall)
- Smith Hall will become an admissions building (sorry, it's gonna happen.)
- Bobby Boucher will show up at half-time and the Mud Dogs will win the Bourbon Bowl
- Student senate gets a Good Samaritan Law approved
- I will spend way too much money at the new China Buffet
- I will write an a post that contains no grammar mistakes (Hey, anything could happen.)
Speaking of SCOPE getting a big band, I think I came to UNH about 35 years too late:
Had to cut that list a bit short, I got to go take my last final. I probably won't be posting too much over break, but we'll see. Have awesome month everyone, thanks for a great semester and see you all in 2010!
Stay classy, not UMassy.