Sunday, December 27, 2009

Winter Break Updates

Hello committed blog readers, it has been a while. I hope you have all had an awesome break (and whatever holidays you celebrate). I'm already itching to get back to campus, but it has been nice to have a break from the college routine of sleeping in, going to class, studying, reading, drinking, and causing mischief... actually the only things I've really stopped doing is the going to class and studying portions. I've been reading up for some inspiration and I'm taking a quick trip down to NYC Monday morning (to see the amazingly awesome band Gogol Bordello. Trust me I've been to many concerts and  their live shows are second to none.) Last night my brothers and I hosted a small good old fashion barn party with live music a bucket full of snow and beer. It was a true New Hampshire experience. I'm not really sure how much I'll be posting over the next few weeks, but I am working on a few ideas for the new semester. Enjoy your time off because in a few weeks there will be work to do, beer to drink and puke to be puked.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment