Monday, March 8, 2010

MGMT Coming to UNH


Just when I thought SCOPE couldn't get any stupider, they go out and do something like this, and totally redeem themselves! I take back anything bad I have ever said about SCOPE because MGMT is perfect for a college crowd. Think about it, you get the aesthetic values and musicianship of a band and you get funky bass lines to show off your dance moves. I did some research and when they preform live they play with a full band, but with songs like "Kids" they just sing over a recording. I am very excited for this show and will most likely miss both my Wednesday morning classes to wait in line.  At only $15 for a student ticket ($36 for non-students) this show will definitely sell out and bring in some much needed dough. Well done SCOPE and thank you. I have heard they aren't as good live but I bet this show will be memorable. Well, it will be very fun, I may or may not actually remember too much from that night. Yes, there will be many substances around campus that night.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment