Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey Swine Flu:

Fuck you. As you all have most likely heard 4 students at UNH have tested positive for swine flu, which means that another few dozen probably have it. So wash your hands and stay the fuck away from me.

That being said I have a challenge for UNH students. After seeing the success of "Party at UNH" (and by success I mean hearing people talk about it and actually playing it) I challenge a student to write "Granite State of Mind" using Jay-Z's hit "Empire State of Mind." My musical ability ends after drunken karaoke so I'm not going to embarrass myself, but think of the potential...

I mean at least it will be better than whatever the fuck this is:


Seriously, that was probably the worst thing I've ever seen. I had to look Plies up because I though it was supposed to be a joke or something like the Icy Hot Stuntaz, but no. It is real.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment:

  1. that was awful. i feel like it could have been an andy samberg skit for snl or something.

    ReplyDelete