Monday, November 9, 2009

Holidays are Sweet

Who says UNH is the University of No Holidays? I'm pretty sure we have Wednesday off! Which makes Tuesday night like a weekend which makes tonight an honorary Thirsty Thursday. Your welcome for enlightening you and enjoy.
Friday night I learned that D-Hop and Kurt's should never be visited one directly after the other. At first my stomach was really digging that idea, but as the night continued I realized that I had made a terrible mistake. Somehow I avoided the dreaded pizza puke, but at one point I thought I might have a heart attack. Seeing as I have two exams tomorrow I'm keeping this short... to make up for it I will post my column for tomorrow's TNH right after midnight.

Either some intern was just like"Hey likes make a W with our fingers" or Bush is a player.

Stay classy, not UMassy

1 comment: