Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have one question this morning...

Why is the rum gone? I realize that it is almost 3 in the afternoon, but I'm still calling it morning. Yesterday I was intoxicated from about 2:30 pm until passing out close to 3 this morning. It was a day/night that involved lots of rum, basketball, more rum, weed, more rum, cheesy fries and passing out with my laptop on the top bunk. (I really wanted to watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas because it was on Hulu.) I vaguely remember about the first 2 minutes of the movie. I awoke two hours later with the laptop inches from falling. I really lucked out there. I also finally reached one of my all time goals as a UNH student:
Smoking a joint in the middle of the Upper Quad.
 Suck on that RA's and Cops! I win. What's up with that? Are there not enough trees for you to hide behind in the quad? I'll admit it probably wasn't my brightest idea (probably worst idea ever, actually) but still. I win. I think it proves that old saying that the best places to smoke on campus are usually the worst, because if your friend knows about this "awesome spot in the woods" (cough by Stillings or behind Ham Smith) the cops probably (definitely) know about them too. The best places are where kids usually smoke cigarettes because from a distance no one can tell the difference. As long as you keep an eye on the street and are aware of your surroundings it can be done. Just make it quick. Plus, walking out of the woods is probably the most suspicious thing you can do on campus. Honestly though, if you're going to smoke on campus go to a friend's apartment or house or invest in a vaporizer. I also just came across several pictures and videos from last night. I considered posting them but I would rather have friends.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

2 comments:

  1. O_0 Is this what goes on at UNH? And I was thinking of sending my daughter there! *mock incredulity* *wink* ;P

    ReplyDelete