Sunday, November 1, 2009

Three Videos That Define My Weekend

Okay, so most of you have probably heard this by now, but I had this song emailed to me a few days ago before it got posted anywhere. I heard the original MC (yeah, I call her MC) version about 45 million times this weekend, which may or may not have been a good thing. It was a good thing because girls dancing at parties love it and it was a bad thing because it gets fucking annoying after one and a half plays... Is this remix any good? I can't decide. The best line by far is the one about the hockey team: "beat the piss out of UMaine" (cough Maine Guy cough.)



I posted this next video because on Friday night I got "Mclovin'd." Fuck UNH cops... Only in my situation I was about 30 seconds from leaving a party when the cops pulled up. Then everyone at the party booked it and I got separated from my lady friends. (YES FRIENDS IS PLURALIZED ON PURPOSE)... Seriously.


And I posted this last video because it is fucking hilarious and it makes me feel better:

I declare there is nothing better than Cartman singing "Poker face."

Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto on Cartman. I may have watched this 50 since last Wednesday. Far superior to Gaga's verson, if you ask me.

    Nick Wolf

    ReplyDelete