Friday, October 30, 2009

Vitamin Vodka

Seeing that it is now Halloween weekend I would like to present my idea for vitamin water. It's called vitamin vodka. It's simple, you take vodka, add vitamins and drink it. Delicious, refreshing, healthy? Probably not. But it will get you drunk and keep your body replenished with essential vitamins, as long as you don't puke it up later. The first vitamin "flavor" I have is called "Granite State of Mind." Here's the little explanation that would go on the side of the bottle:
granite state of mind
They say a little vodka can go a long way. But you know what? Every drunk needs a little vitamin boost to keep their night going, so that is why we invented vitamin vodka. And if there's anyone who knows their vodka it's the The New Hampshirite. Straight from UNH, granite state of mind keeps students partying harder, longer and with better consequences. The added vitamins allows drinkers to stay replenished all night long and reduces morning hangovers. So we have one goal for you, show off your school pride by entering a granite state of mind and live free or die!

I think that is a gold meddle idea, don't you? By the way UNH'ers I came across this little goodie earlier this morning. It looks as though UNH and Durham will be boosting the police force for Halloween weekend. What a fucking surprise, right? I've also been informed that at UMaine cops got search warrants to enter any frat at any time this weekend. So I guess it could be worse here. Stay smart out there and stay out of those illusive police logs. But don't let that affect your party habits. I hope to see you in your awesome costumes all night long. Just be aware that my costume can't be beat. It's wicked awesome. Party on UNH, party on.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

6 comments:

  1. I don't mind the frats basically being shut down this weekend, it pushes more party power back into the hands of homeowners, apartment leasees, etc... and given my off campus status, this works well.

    Also, you do not have the best costume, you have the second best.

    1A comes from the same person you heard that rumor about umaine search warrants from, 1b is me, because I am Barackin' it, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you imbibed some Vitamin Vodka before editing this post. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe... (I actually rushed through it without reading it over. Blogger has spell check, but not grammar check. I suck at grammar.) I appreciate the heads up though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vitamin Vodka?... It's called a Bloody Mary, just sayin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kind of... but I have yet to find a pre-packaged bloody mary in a bottle with a neat little story on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post a picture of your costume!

    ReplyDelete