Thursday, October 22, 2009

Updates and Previews

I've been pretty busy lately designing shirts and wheeling and dealing behind the scenes here at the University of Nonsensical Happenings. It's looking like those blue shirts below are the keepers. I'll probably order them in about a week when I can get a better idea of how many to order and it will take two weeks for them to arrive. I'll give further details on how to obtain one when they are in. I will probably just grab a table in the MUB food court. It should be a nice way to have a little meet and greet, maybe buy a t-shirt, request an autograph or something.
I also have put in an order for some flyers and business cards (which I got for free from vistaprint.com) that I will be littering the campus with in about two weeks tops. I'm really trying to make an advertising push if you haven't noticed and the t-shirts will be the finale. Within any minute the blog will get it's 10,000th visitor (Also closing in on 25,000 hits) it's kind of a big deal, but not really...
As for the secretary post from Monday, I've received emails from a few worried readers that I would be shutting down the blog if I didn't receive a legitimate application. But don't worry, I'm never gonna dessert you. (That was the first time I've ever linked that. I apologize.) That is not the case and it's looking like it could be a tough decision so get your applications in!
I'm pretty pumped for the White out the Whit this weekend, Maine doesn't have a clue what they are in for:

$20 says that was Justin Vaive's mom.

Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your eye on our freshman Joey Diamond.
    He's a tough tough competitor.. really showing some grit and impressing many this year..

    i'm interested to see how maine does on the big ice, should test our skating ability pretty good.

    anticipate high scoring... from maine at least... :-D

    ReplyDelete