Friday, October 16, 2009

Fuck Yeah Friday

I just realized that I haven't done a "Fuck Yeah Friday" post all year. Probably because I don't have Friday classes, but still it is a shame. So congratulations students, on getting through another week at good ole U of NH! It's that time of the week (if you didn't on Thursday) to kick back, get drunk (in the bars or your rooms) maybe turn on the tube to catch a game, throw some darts or play some beirut. So turn up your boom box (or if your not living in the 90's your laptop) and relax. We got a couple a big hockey games this weekend as well as the UMass football game. Take some time out of your busy schedules to enjoy college, and life, to its fullest.

Now I have a few reactions about today's TNH. Since I didn't have an article this week I feel I can comment on other columns, overall I was very impressed with todays issue.

If you didn't see this column in TNH today than click that link and read it. It is by a former RA and it give some really good advice (as well as a shout-out to me) on dealing with cops. If you didn't see the video he mentioned I have reposted it below. I feel like I am starting a revolution. Awesome.
I was really taken back by the extensive length of the police log today. I mean it was a full page and had to be continued. Good work UNH, proving my theory that students will still get drunk no matter how many cops they hire!
I also really enjoyed the front page story about the alcohol policy. Hopefully, combined with the opinion column, it will help a few students smarten up and realize how to not get arrested.

So seriously watch this video because it could save your ass one day:


Have a great weekend, stay smart, stay safe, stay drunk, but most of all

Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment: