Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Have A Celebrity Crush On...

Ellen Page. Watch this clip of her on the Conan O'Brien Show from Monday and try and tell me that she isn't the most awesome person ever. Especially at 1:40 when she starts talking about her trip to Amsterdam...



I need get some of that really good "coffee" and see Theodore Rex. Immediately. But seriously what is a bong? Actually, I really hope there is a bong museum, that would be "interesting."



Okay, if I watch that movie under the influence of "coffee" my head might explode. It is simply too much awesomeness. If any of you have this movie please let me know. That is all I have for now. I'll have a legitimate post later today after sleep (its almost 1 am as I'm typing this.)

Seriously though, Ellen if you're reading, which I know you are, call me...

Stay classy, not UMassy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm confused, why is "marijuana" one of your tags? Was this mentioned, or even alluded to? I must have missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marijuana was being alluded to in the part where Conan and Ellen were discussing Amsterdam... really good "coffee" ... in Amsterdam marijuana is legal and sold in coffee shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it also legal to have sex in bars in amsterdamn as long as each participating member has shoes on

    ReplyDelete