Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Drinking Game

I have invented a new drinking game: If you don't get drunker than this squirrel this weekend you loose.



There are plenty of reasons for UNH students to drink this weekend. First of all today is Thirsty Thursday, it's October, the Bruins season starts tonight, tomorrow is Friday, the day after that is Saturday with college football and the UNH hockey team has a home game. Then it is Sunday and the NFL will be on. So if you don't get drunker than this squirrel you loose. It's simple, if you get more drunk, you win! You know what is funny about squirrels? They love nuts!

Seriously, watch that link. Hilarious.

This game has led me to create that first ever University of Nonsensical Happenings Blog Competition. If you get a squirrel drunk and video tape it and send it to me you will win a blog T-shirt made by me (with a sharpie) and I will personally deliver it to you. (I'm poor.) Wow, people will definitely be out in riot mode trying to get squirrels shit-faced this weekend.

I don't know about you, but I cannot wait for the hockey game this weekend. Even if it is an exhibition game, it will be a great way to get a feel for the upcoming season.

I also want to thank people who commented on yesterday's post. It is good to know that other people felt the same way about those douchebags.

Today's awesome guitarist is the highly underrated David Gilmour of the legendary Pink Floyd:



So for the weekend, stay safe (don't play with knives, children!), stay smart, stay drunk and most off all:

Stay classy, not UMassy.

4 comments:

  1. drunk squirrels are awesome. i want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get a squirrel drunk... just figuring out how will be the hard part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chop up some nutz with a slapchop, lace them with roofies....

    ReplyDelete
  4. what makes it most hilarious is the guy breathing loudly in the background.

    ReplyDelete