Monday, October 19, 2009

T-Shirts

I have been searching the internet for different T-shirt designs and packages. Please vote in the poll located at the top right hand corner of the page to let me know if you would be willing to buy a T-shirt. I do not plan on making a profit off this. I just want to break even. Let me know if you know any good websites, (I have been thinking of either cafepress or vistaprint.) Also, I don't have photoshop so if you have any good designs or ideas send them over to unhblog@yahoo.com. I was thinking of keeping it simple like the slogan "University of Nonsensical Happenings" on the front and "Stay classy, not UMassy" over the back shoulders.

Really let me know what you think. If I do this I want to order in bulk so I can charge less. They will be very simple, probably just a line or two of text, but I think it could be a great for everyone involved.

It may take a while for this project to develop. I may even wait until winter break because I want to get a good idea of what type of numbers to expect. I also want to get the best deal possible because I know most of your are probably poor like me.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. if it's cool enough, yeah $15, I'd even wear it around Umaine campus...
    i'll even spot you some start up money if you decide to do this right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the first designs!

    ReplyDelete