Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Fail.

Which of these little kids makes you feel more like a failure?

A)Nine-year-old version of Alexander Ovechkin:

I love the goalies reaction. He's just like "what the fuck just happened?"

B) 13-year-old guitar prodigy: (only 11 in this video)


C) The 6-year-old female Mozart:


D) 8-year-old skateboarding twins:


Well, after watching those videos I feel like my life has been a complete failure... but I bet I can beat any of them in a game of beirut! I think my vote goes to that girl on the piano, if she really did write that song in 10 minutes. If not I would go with the guitar player. I know for a fact he has composed his own material and it is amazing. The hockey player is obviously a snipper but I need to see more of his game. And the two skateboarders have great tricks but their styles are wack. Bottom line is if any of these kids sticks with their talent they can all be amazing.

I know this was a very lazy and unoriginal post but I have been crazy busy all day and week. I also have a couple bigger pieces in the works both for TNH and the blog so keep on reading!

Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWHvfb2VtsM

    the link will bring you to a kid that will probably beat all those in your videos. still, my life is a fail as well

    ReplyDelete