Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Subliminal Message

Hello fellow students and other stalkers blog readers. I have been absolutely busy as fuck these past two weeks, but I am not complaining because I know you're in college too. I actually want to thank you for continuing to read the blog during these midterm exam weeks. I haven't had time to be creative lately so here are a few lists I have put together. The first is about things that make me happy, maybe the overall message will make you happy too. The second list is of things that annoy me, but the overall message is positive.

Things that make me happy:
  • Skipping classes
  • Miami Ohio getting blown out this weekend... hopefully.
  • Owning my roommate in video games
  • Killing it on my first two exams. 96 and 86... suck it!
  • Educate thy neighbor
  • Watching drunk people (and being drunk too)
  • Elevating blog cred with a page view record 4 days in a row
  • Exercising my mind on Sporcle
  • Dominating The College Blog Network by having 4 of their top 10 posts.
Things that annoy me:
  • Gross people who don't wash their hands. Its flu season!
  • Eating at Philly 'cause Hoco doesn't have late night
  • Tours of high schoolers getting in my way
  • Dumb and unhelpful TA's
  • Reading 150 pages in a day
  • Undercover cops
  • Not having excessive amounts of alcohol
  • Kids complaining about the temperature. It's fucking NH, get over it!
Did you get my overall message? Capitalization is key. I feel like Dan Brown. This is college, have fun and don't stress over every little thing. It's Thirsty Thursday, do you know where your alcohol is?

Stay classy, not UMassy.

3 comments: