Friday, October 9, 2009

Homecoming

Happy Friday, and homecoming weekend fellow UNHers. I have a new drinking game. It's called drink the beer. If you drink a beer, you win another beer. I'm heading up to Portsmouth for the night but I'll be back in time for the football game tomorrow. I expect it to be a packed house as #5 UNH hosts #2 'Nova. If this were the FBS it would be the game of the week. This could very well be the biggest game of the year for UNH, who is trying to prove that they belong at the top of the FCS polls. I expect a loud, and drunk, and rowdy student section for the game tomorrow. See you there!

I was planning on writing a big post to preview homecoming and stuff, but I spent my entire morning on sporcle. For those of you who have lives, sporcle is a quiz/trivia website and it is awesome. I can name about 50 of the top 100 most populated cities in America (Including 1-21). Sounds easy, but give it a shot.

Seeing as today would have been John Lennon's 69th birthday, here is today's song of the day. If you do not know who John Lennon is I hate you.

Have an awesome weekend, stay safe, stay smart, stay drunk, but most of all

Stay classy, not UMassy.

ps: I know that this is an ultra weak post but I got things to do, people to see and places to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment