Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baseball Season

Alright, I'm a huge baseball fan and I'm going to take a step away from my normal posts and put up my season predictions. And yes I play favorites.

AL East: Boston NL East: New York Mets
AL Central: Minnesota NL Central: Chicago Cubs
AL West: LA of Anaheim NL West: Los Angeles
AL Wildcard: Tampa Bay NL Wildcard: St. Louis

World Series: Boston over NY Mets

AL Awards NL Awards
MVP: Miguel Cabrera MVP: Hanley Ramirez
Cy Young: Jon Lester Cy Young: Johan Santana
Breakout Player: Nick Markakis Breakout Player: Jay Bruce
Comeback Player: David Ortiz* Comeback Player: Chris Carpenter
Dark Horse Team: KC Royals Dark Horse Team: Cincinnati Reds

*OK, last year he wasn't bad but his numbers were down due to his wrist injury. He will back back to his MVP form this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment