Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Hello readers, hope your week has gone well thus far. I have a few things I'd like to briefly cover. First off, there is a good chance I'll be attending "Theatre Sports" tonight at 9pm in the basement of the MUB. A good friend of mine is one of the performers and I like to attend now and again to show my support. TS is always good for a laugh and it is a great, and healthy, way to spend an hour on a Thursday night. As I sit here listening to my ipod on shuffle the song  Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd came up, I figure that would be a good song of the day choice:


Also, I've been informed to keep an eye out for the "Thumbs Up" section in The New Hampshire, let's hope something good happens to help promote the site. 

I would like to take this time to wish my condolences to the family, friends and teammates of Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim pitcher Nick Adenhart, who passed away this morning after a car accident. Adenhart was only 22 years old. 

In other sports news sources have said that Fenway Park in Boston will be hosting next years NHL Winter Classic. It is expected that the Bruins will play fellow "original six" team, and rival,  Montreal Canadians on January 1st 2010. 

That's all I have for now. Stay tuned and tell your friends.
Stay classy, not Umassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment